By default, FAQ page have a ‘Text banner’ block and several ‘Question’ blocks.
You can follow the steps below to customize faq template:
- Head to Admin > Online store > Customize theme.
- From the theme editor area’s dropdown option menu, select Pages > faq.
- On the left hand side menu panel, after the page preview has loaded, you will see a Page Section.
You can follow the steps below to create a faq page:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Pages.
- Click Add page.
- In the Title box, type a title for your faq page, such as FAQs.
- In the Content box, type any text that you want to appear above the page top. You can leave this section blank.
- In the Online store section, choose faq from the Theme template drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
|Choose a image
Text banner block
|Frequently asked questions.
|A list of questions and answers relating to order, shipping and refund.
|Do you ship overseas?
|Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.