Chord Warm Template Case - Page - Contact
By default, Contact page have a ‘Contact form’ section.
You can follow the steps below to customize contact template:
- Head to Admin > Online store > Customize theme.
- From the theme editor area’s dropdown option menu, select Pages > contact.
- On the left hand side menu panel, after the page preview has loaded, you will see a Page Section.
You can follow the steps below to create a contact page:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Pages.
- Click Add page.
- In the Title box, type a title for your contact page, such as Contact us.
- In the Content box, type any text that you want to appear above the page top. You can leave this section blank.
- In the Online store section, choose contact from the Theme template drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
|Image||Choose a image|
Your contact form sends all submissions to your store's Sender email address. You can change the sender email address in the Store details settings page of your Shopify admin.
The form has the following fields by default, you can add another fields by add Text field or Dropdown blocks:
|Subheading||Leave it blank|